The main purposes of Ultrasonic Atomization Inhalation
Nowadays, The type of equipment has been widely used in hospitals for various diseases, human health and beauty, atomization inhalation method has also been widely respected by the hospital, because the device is bulky, heavy weight, and expensive, it can not enter the family The With the development of science and technology, the American medical profession in 2002 successfully developed a small portable medical ultrasonic atomization instrument as the product is simple to use, lightweight and affordable, is now widely into Europe and the United States family so that atomization inhalation therapy popular in Europe and the United States.
This Air Compressor Nebulizer can real produce less than 5 Micrometers atomized particles. It is no need add water.
Just put the liquid medicine into the Nebulizer cup. Switch on the machine. Then it can do atomization medication therapy.
● Power:220VAC 50HZ
● Power Consumption: About 80W
● Medication Capacity: 10ml
● Particle Size: 0.5 to 5 um
● MMAD: 4.0um
● Average Nebulization Rate: Min 0.2 ml/min
● Noise Level: Above 50 dBA
● Compressor Pressure Range: 30-36 Psi(2.1-2.5 bar/2.13-2.55 kgf/cm2)
● Operation Pressure Range 8-16 Psi(0.5-1.0 bar/0.51-1.021 kgf/cm2)
● Liter Flow Range: 6~10 lpm
● OperatIon Temperature Range: 10oC ~ 40oC (50oF ~ l04oF)
● Operation Humidity Range: 10 to 95% RH
● Storage Temperature Range: –20oC ~ 70oC (–4oF ~ l58oF)
● Storage Humidity Range: 10 to 95% RH
- 1* Compressor Nebulizer.
- 1* Nebulizer Cup.
- 1* Adult mask.
- 1* Child mask.
- 1* Mouthpiece.
- 1* Connect tube.
- 5* Air filter in bag.